Login To Your Fund Portal
Once you’ve established a fund with an affiliate of the Community Foundation Alliance, we make viewing information about your fund simple and convenient.
The Community Foundation Alliance has been hard at work to implement a new Fund Portal that will improve your experience as one of our valued fundholders, representatives, and advisors.
The Fund Portal allows you to view your current fund balance, fund activity reports, and donation tax receipts online, at any time! In addition, Donor-Advised fund advisors are able to submit grant recommendations directly through the Fund Portal.
Fundholders, representatives, and advisors with an email address on file with us were granted access to the Fund Portal in July 2021. If you are not part of the initial launch because we have no email on file for you, access to the Fund Portal can be given at anytime by reaching out to your Regional Director of Development.
Navigating the Portal
The Fund Portal Reference Guide [PDF] will navigate you through the basics of using the portal and what to do if you forgot your password. The Guide also provides details for Donor Advised fund advisors to make grant recommendations. You can also view the guide online by clicking here.
- I didn’t get an activation email. What do I do?
- Check your spam or junk folder for an email from Community Foundation Alliance <firstname.lastname@example.org>; it often goes there. If you still have not received it, contact your Regional Director of Development and a new link can be sent directly to you. Remember that activation emails can only be sent to a unique email on file with us. To be sure the Fund Portal follows our access policies for fund information, some fundholders, representatives, and advisors may need to be assigned logins that are not their email addresses. If so, your activation email may not arrive for the next few weeks.
- The URL from the first email I got to login to the Fund Portal doesn’t work anymore. What do I do?
- The custom URL from the auto-generated email can only be used to establish your password. To get to the log in page after this, you can use the Login to Your Fund button above and then bookmark the login page.
- Forgot your username or password?
- Your username is probably your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password on the login page. Enter your username and click the Reset Password button. If an account with the provided username is found, instructions to reset your password will be sent to the email address for that account. If you’re still having trouble, please contact your Regional Director of Development and they will be happy to assist you.
- Daviess County Community Foundation
- Gibson County Community Foundation
- Knox County Community Foundation
- Perry County Community Foundation
- Pike County Community Foundation
- Posey County Community Foundation
- Spencer County Community Foundation
- Vanderburgh Community Foundation
- Warrick County Community Foundation