We’re making a few changes to create even greater good in Spencer County. This year, our new grant cycle will be announced in June, instead of January as it was in the past. This new timeline will allow us to streamline the application process, make more impactful grants, and continue to find ways to improve quality of life in Spencer County.
In the meantime, the Community Foundation may consider short-term urgent funding needs of organizations located within Spencer County, Indiana. These selective, modest grants are based on critical need and assist nonprofits that are facing an unforeseen event(s) that has or will significantly interrupt essential services.
We would also like to make you aware of our new sponsorship program. Community nonprofit organizations are now eligible to receive sponsorship. As the Community Foundation is committed to addressing issues of disparity, we prioritize events that engage our diverse communities in promoting equity.
Your written sponsorship requests will be accepted on an ongoing basis. We encourage interested organizations to apply for the sponsorship award at least two months prior, to allow for application review and processing. Applicants will be notified of sponsorship awards within three weeks of submitting their application.
We ask you to address all of the following in your written request:
- Name of event or program, and town or city where event or program or project will be held.
- Date of the event or program or project and venue.
- Brief description of event or program or project.
- Total budget for event or program or project.
- If there is a ticket charge or entrance fee, please indicate the amount per person.
- Who is your primary audience? How many people do you expect to attend or participate?
- Deadline for securing sponsors.
- Amount of sponsorship request.
- If you have sponsorship levels, please include them.
- Please list how the sponsorship would be publicly recognized.