How to Apply for Grants
- Begin by clicking on Opportunities in the Grant Seekers drop-down menu. You will be directed to a page listing available grant opportunities.
- Click on the grant program for which you would like to apply and thoroughly read the grant program funding criteria. Once you are ready to apply for the grant, click the Apply button at the bottom of the page to be redirected to our grant application portal page.
- Once you have arrived at the portal page, choose Create New Account and complete your registration, or if you have already created an account with us, simply use the login/password from your initial account creation.
- Once you have created or logged into your account and are at your Dashboard, click the Apply button in the left menu.
- You must enter the county code in the Access Code field to gain access to that specific county’s grant applications or letters of inquiry (LOI).
- Click on the link for the desired grant program and begin entering your data.
- Once you have completed your application or LOI, click the Submit Form button.
- Do not click the Submit Form button until you have completed all sections of the application/LOI, attached any required documents, and proofread your entries. You may save your application/LOI and come back to finish it at a later time by clicking the Save as Draft button.
- If you do not have a required document in digital format or do not have access to a scanner in order to convert it into a PDF document, use the Fax to File tool, located in the menu. The Fax to File tool allows you to “scan” the document using a fax machine, which will then allow you to save the document in digital format.
- After you have submitted your application/LOI, you should check the status of your funding request periodically by logging into your account and reviewing your Dashboard.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe” email sender and receiver lists. Email messages that we send to you directly from the grant program system will come from this email address.
- Check your email daily in case we have questions about your application or LOI.