Annual, renewable scholarship created by the Otwell School Alumni Association.
Graduating seniors of Pike Central High School pursuing a two-year or four-year degree at any accredited college, university, junior college or vocational school.
Selection will be based on all sections of the application form and on the supplemental document(s). Preference will be given to applicants who have a familial or relational connection to the Otwell community (either past or present).
- Essay: Statement of Aspirations and Educational Goals (not to exceed two typewritten, double-spaced pages).
- Two letters of recommendation - one letter from a teacher or school official describing applicant’s character and dedication to academic success and the other from an individual who is not a school official/employee, a Pike County Community Foundation board member, or related to the applicant, but who can attest to his or his personal qualities and attributes.
- Statement (not to exceed one typed page) describing your familial or relational connection to the Otwell, Indiana community (either past or present), if any.
- Completion of the ”FAFSA” or ”FAFSA4caster.”
- Official grade transcript.
February 24, 2019
Application Access Code
May be renewable for a second year. Renewal award amounts may differ from the original award. Click here for renewal application.