A scholarship fund established by the Petersburg High School Alumni Association to create a legacy for Petersburg High School by providing scholarships in the name of the school to Pike Central High School students now and in the future.
Graduating seniors of Pike Central High School with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) who are descendants of a Petersburg High School graduate. Applicants must be planning to pursue post-secondary education at any accredited institution and demonstrate financial need.
Selection will be based on all sections of the application form and required supplemental documents.
- Statement of Aspirations and Educational Goals (not to exceed two typewritten, double-spaced pages).
- Two letters of recommendation – one letter must be from a Pike Central High School educator.
- Statement describing the applicant’s familial relationship to a Petersburg High School graduate.
- Completion of the “FAFSA” or “FAFSA4caster.”
- Official grade transcript.
March 1, 2020
Application Access Code