Community nonprofit organizations are eligible to receive sponsorship from the Warrick County Community Foundation’s Community Good Grants Committee. As the Community Foundation is committed to addressing issues of disparity, we prioritize events that engage our diverse communities in promoting equity.
Written sponsorship requests will be accepted on an ongoing basis. We encourage interested organizations to submit a request for the sponsorship award at least two months in advance to allow for review and processing. Nonprofits will be notified of sponsorship awards within three weeks of submitting their letter of request.
We ask you to address all of the following in your written request:
- Name of event or program, and town or city where event or program or project will be held.
- Date of the event or program or project and venue.
- Brief description of event or program or project.
- Total budget for event or program or project.
- If there is a ticket charge or entrance fee, please indicate the amount per person.
- Who is your primary audience? How many people do you expect to attend or participate?
- Deadline for securing sponsors.
- Amount of sponsorship request.
- If you have sponsorship levels, please include them.
- Please list how the sponsorship would be publicly recognized.
Submit your written request to the Warrick County Community Foundation.